PEDAL PULL WILL BE AT LOCATED NEAR THE RICE COUNTY 4-H BUILDING.
CONTEST IS SPONSORED BY D&M PARKING LOTS & LAWN MAINTENANCE
1. Contest for children ages 4-11 years only.
2. The child will enter the class for the age he/she is the day of pull.
3. Whoever pulls the weighted sled the greatest distance in his/her age
group will be the winner of that age group.
4. Each contestant must have parent or guardian signature.
5. Length of pull is measured at the point that the forward
6. First and second place winners will be able to advance to the
Minnesota State Pedal Tractor Pull.
7. Trophies awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners in each group.
8. No entry fees required.
9. All equipment, including pedal tractors, will be furnished.
10. A contestant that has qualified for the state before can pull again,
but can’t qualify for the state twice.
FREE GRANDSTAND PERFORMANCE BY BRODINI MAGIC SHOW AT 11 AM
PRIZE DRAWING AFTER THE ACT FOR KIDS AND DAY CARES
ARM BAND SPECIALS FOR DAYCARE'S- PRE-ORDER ONLY
4-H CLOWN CLUB FREE ACTIVITIES AT 10 AM - NOON NEAR THE CANNON STAGE AREA. BARN TOURS- RESERVATIONS REQUIRED.